Water Heater Burst Cleanup & Repair in Boardman & Youngstown, OH
Ranger Recovery & Restoration’s water damage restoration team is on standby 24/7 to help our customers in Bakerstown, Mantua, Petersburg, Boardman, and more during emergency water heater bursts. IICRC Certified Specialists will arrive as soon as possible to address the water damage done by your water heater. Thus, when you are facing leaking issues with your heater or if it bursts, give us a call at 330-278-8287 to recover quickly from the damage.
What Leads to Water Heater Leaks & Bursts?
- Internal Rust or Corrosion –One of the most common reasons for a water heater to develop leaking problems is internal rust. Corrosive elements in the heated water may damage the lining of the heater if sacrificial anodes are not replaced within the proper time. Gradually, the corrosion leads to leaks and in some cases may even cause mold damage.
- Temperature Relief Valve Failure –Water heaters have a built-in safety measure that allows excessive pressure and temperature to escape. As a result, the pressure level in the heater returns to normal conditions. If the relief valves fail to function properly, it could result in critical thermal expansion tank failure.
- Extreme Water Pressure & Temperature –Too much temperature and pressure inside the heater causes the water to expand uncontrollably, leading to damages like water heater leaks, expansion tank failure, water heater burst, heater fracture, and more.
- Scale Build-Up With Time –Hard water creates a calcium carbonate deposit known as “scale” at the bottom of the heater. With time, deposits of scale build up, leading the tank to overheat, which leads to more serious problems like higher pressures, heater leaks, water heater rupture, and more.
Water Heater Burst Solutions from Ranger Recovery & Restoration
Ranger Recovery & Restoration has been serving Ohio & Penselveinyia with outstanding water damage restoration that is available 24/7. We have been fixing hidden mold and water damage following water heater bursts for more than a decade. In fact, the Better Business Bureau (BBB) rated us an A rating for our consistent quality of restoration.
We offer water extraction and restoration services for busted supply lines to water heaters, water tank overflows, and leaking water heaters. Additionally, we also offer mold remediation, in case mold grows due to leaks. Our restoration experts have the experience, equipment, and expertise to provide you with the most effective solutions when the following occurs:
- Water Heater Burst
- Structural Water Damage
- Wood Water Damage
- Water Heater Leak
- Water Tank Overflow
- Mold Due to Water Leak
Why Call Ranger Recovery & Restoration
- 24/7 live calls - always talk to a real person
- On our way in 90 minutes or less
- Certified to work with all major insurance companies
- Free Moisture Inspections and Thermal Imaging Scan ($299 Value)
- Veteran owned and operated
- Fully licensed and insured technicians at every job
Ranger Recovery Service Area
We service a multitude of cities - big and small - in both Ohio and Pennsylvania. See the full list of cities that we cover
- Columbiana County
- Portage County
- Summit County
- Stark County
- Trumbull County
- Mahoning County
- Jefferson County
- Carroll County
- Harrison County
- Tuscarawas County
- New Castle
- Lawrence County
- Alleghany County
- Beaver County
- Mercer County
Check out our Reviews! Your opinion and experience matters!