Dishwasher Overflow Cleanup & Drying in Boardman & Youngstown, OH
One of the common reasons for water damage in a home is due to dishwasher overflow. Using too much detergent or an internal failure might cause your dishwasher to overflow, leading to widespread water damage inside your house. But, worry not, because Ranger Recovery & Restoration has got your back. We offer extensive water damage restoration including moisture inspection, water extraction, structural drying, and more.
If your dishwasher overflows and damages its surrounding, call us at 330-278-8287 for a rapid recovery.
Ways That Your Dishwasher May Overflow
- Too Much Detergent – A consumer dishwasher is not completely waterproof and putting too much detergent will create excessive suds and result in a controllable overflow. This sudsy water dangerously damages wooden floors when it comes in contact.
- Water Inlet Valve Malfunction – An inlet valve allows water to go in and out of your dishwasher. A faulty valve might not close at all and allow water to pour in continuously. Eventually, the dishwasher overflows, releasing water outside.
- Defective Float Switch – A safety mechanism inside the dishwasher cuts off water intake at a safe level to prevent overflow. However, if the float switch or sensor malfunctions, water flows without any boundaries, resulting in an overflow.
Dishwasher Leak & Mold Damage in Maximo & Bunola
Dishwashers, sometimes develop hidden leaks that are not easily noticed. These slow dripping leaks persist for a long time without you even knowing about them. Gradually, mold may grow and create a musty smell along with an environment filled with mold spores which are both harmful for your property and family’s health; especially in people with breathing difficulties.
The specialist at Ranger Recovery & Restoration, however, is prepared with state-of-the-art equipment for effective mold remediation services. Our IICRC certified team has the experience and expertise to effectively remove underlying mold infestations from a dishwasher leak. Moreover, we also offer mold prevention services so that you stay safe from mold growth when a dishwasher overflows in your home.
Call Now or Fill out the Contact Form
ALWAYS talk to a real person
- Free Estimates
- 24/7 Access to a Real Person
Contact Ranger Recovery & Restoration for Affordable Water Damage Restoration
When you are faced with an emergency dishwasher overflow, the wisest thing you can do to quickly recover from the water damages is to call Ranger Recovery & Restoration. We are available 24/7 for help in Maximo, New Castle, Farmdale, Youngstown, and more cities throughout our service area in Ohio & Pennsylvania.
Why Call Ranger Recovery & Restoration
- 24/7 live calls - always talk to a real person
- On our way in 90 minutes or less
- Certified to work with all major insurance companies
- Free Moisture Inspections and Thermal Imaging Scan ($299 Value)
- Veteran owned and operated
- Fully licensed and insured technicians at every job
Ranger Recovery Service Area
We service a multitude of cities - big and small - in both Ohio and Pennsylvania. See the full list of cities that we cover
- Columbiana County
- Portage County
- Summit County
- Stark County
- Trumbull County
- Mahoning County
- Jefferson County
- Carroll County
- Harrison County
- Tuscarawas County
- New Castle
- Lawrence County
- Alleghany County
- Beaver County
- Mercer County
Check out our Reviews! Your opinion and experience matters!